Our purpose is to preserve New Zealand's whitewater resources and enhance opportunities to enjoy them safely.

DRY SUIT / dry top Women's Kokatat Idol with Switchzip tech & Gore-Tex $1200

Barely used, well cared for Women's Kokatat Idol Dry Suit size Small (6-8). It is about 9 months old and has only been worn about 10 times.
This GORE-TEX® Idol dry suit has 'SwitchZip' technology that separates completely at the waist giving paddlers the versatility of a dry suit and dry top in one garment. The full separation makes the Idol much easier to put on and take off than traditional dry suits.

330 denier GORE-TEX Cordura waterproof breathable fabric on shoulders and below the waist where needed for maximum durability.

Fully separating Switch Zip waterproof zipper allows the Idol to be worn as a dry suit or dry top, your choice! When in your boat, the zipper sits comfortably between the back band and seat.

Neoprene punch through collar and wrist cuffs. Dual adjustable overskirt with “hook & loop” compatible neoprene to snug the top over your spray skirt. Self-fabric, adjustable leg cuffs look great over your creeking shoes.

Latex wrist and neck gaskets, with GORE-TEX waterproof and breathable socks will keep your under layers completely dry and cozy all day long.

It's a dry suit, it's a dry top, it's a pant!
Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro body330 Cordura® GORE-TEX® Pro shoulders, sleeves, and legs
SwitchZip waterproof fully separating entry/relief zipper system
Latex gaskets with neoprene punch through collar and cuffsEvolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro socks
Strategic zipper placement sits between backband and seatNo entry zipper on torsoOne zipper for entry and reliefSelf-draining, zippered sleeve pocket with key lanyardDual adjustable over skirt with "hook & loop" compatible neoprene
Zipper flap to protect top half of zipper in dry top configuration
Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry

As most of you know dry suits are exspensive as here in NZ; I was able to acquire this one at a pro-form rate in the US and want to help out a fellow paddler here in NZ so I am selling it for $1200.

• Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 11.15.27 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 11.16.26 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 11.15.42 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 11.15.59 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 11.16.12 AM.png
SunshineTigress's picture

Dear chch_ww :Thats for the Meridian, it dosen't have the switch-zip tech. That makes a big differnce in the prices. I can't find the link where i saw it listed for that price, so i will take the $3,600 bit off the listing as to not mislead anyone... this is still a good deal for an almost new drysuit. Well below retail.

chch_ww's picture

$3600+ is a bit rubbish? They retail closer to $2000, slightly more than the model below: http://www.daytwo.co.nz/product/goretex-meridian-drysuit/

This item is in Queenstown, i can ship it if necessary.

This site is a beta version.