West Coast Whitewater Kayaking Survey 2010
I've just made the West Coast NZ Whitewater Kayaking Survey 2010 live from my blog www.westcoastnzriverstudy.blogspot.com and I'd be really grateful if you could complete it and tell as many people as you can about it too.
• It’s purely about whitewater kayaking and for whitewater kayakers who’ve paddled on the West Coast of NZ
• It’s the biggest West Coast kayaking survey to date
• It should give us valuable data to feed in to decision making processes which we don’t have right now
• It will take you 20 mins if you haven’t done many rivers, up to an hour if you’ve done most West Coast rivers – you can leave it and come back to it
• It’s live for 6 weeks (till 12 Aug)
• It needs as many people as possible to complete it so please do forward to as many kayakers as you can
Thanks very much for your time
Deputy Principal, Greymouth High School
(On leave 2010)
Royal Society of New Zealand Teacher Fellowship: finding the significance of West Coast whitewater to kayakers and rafters.
Andy England on Facebook