west coast mish start of march

hey team

I am looking to spend about a week or so on the west coast, round grey, hoki.
Anybody round at that time of the year to do some missions? Be keen on some boating, anything grad IV+.

And yes I bring my own safety equipment on the river.

Also if anybody is heading down there during that timeframe from the northisland be keen to team up for a mean mis.

Boys or girls keen give us a shout
chur
dishey

dishey's picture

ah yeah digits are 021131295

dishey's picture

chur team

I be gone on the 15th allen so maybe we can hit up one mish on the way you at citroen broh?

allen's picture

Hi Dishey,

We'll be down in Hoki around the 12th - 23 of March for some Westcoast runs. Keen to meet up and hit up some runs :)

Cheers
-Allen

allen's picture

Hi Dishey,

We'll be down in Hoki around the 12th - 23 of March for some Westcoast runs. Keen to meet up and hit up some runs :)

Cheers
-Allen

allen's picture

Hi Dishey,

Cheers
-Allen

allen's picture

Hi Dishey,

Cheers
-Allen

kate s's picture

Dishey- I'm down (for the coast, not hucking huka) - American flying solo round Hokitika at the moment. When do you think you'll be here? Call or txt 027 896 8319 ... also prefer to keep it class 4(plus or minus) and bring my own safety gear.

Mr.Huck's picture

Hey dishey,

You may or may not remember me. My wife and I were interviewing at rapids back when you got checked off on the carvings trip. I am in Taupo looking to Huck Huka. Game? 021344414

Austin Huck