Looking for people to paddle with around Murchinson/The west coast.

Hi

My name is Raymond and i am traveling down from Norway. I am new to the kayaking scene, and I dont have much experience, exept for a few runs on the grade 1/2+ section of the Nile. I will be arriving in Murchinson the 17. March to attend Nz kayak School intermediat and
advance course.

I am traveling alone, and I will be staying in New Zealand for a year. And I really want to do as much whitewater kayaking as possible(grade2/3).
So i am looking for other people to paddle with around murchinson and the west coast.
I know the winter season is coming up, but i heard it is still possible to paddle.

You can contact me by mail. :)

Cheers :)

raftkayaksnow's picture

hey bro im in greymouth also, grade 3 paddler keen to run some easy runs with you and help you get into a bit bigger stuff.
txt me on 022 140 5004
harvey

rflynn's picture

Hey ray,Im in christchurch and doing the same grades as you.Myself and my partner would be keen to travel to murch and go kayaking so drop us a txt.happy kayaking.022 0911979

rutlda's picture

hey bro i currently live in greymouth but im a grade 2 to 3 paddler so im donw for a paddle whenever you are give me a txt on 0279153247