looking for paddling partners in central north Island.

Hi, Im a solid grd 4 boater with some 4+ and 5 experience. Looking for people to go boating with in central nrth Island area but also willing to travel 2 or 3 hrs from Taupo. Not working at the moment so available most days. Have good 4wd wagon and also have spare medium burn if anyone needs a boat to use. Cheers Andy

usboater's picture

Hey anashnz-

I'll be coming over in mid Nov starting on the NI. I'm a class III/IV boater and will definitely be looking for folks to paddle a lot with! I'm debating buying a vehicle now (I guess I may have to but I'm nervous about it), and I'll probably be getting a boat over there unless I meet people with extras/demos. My email is cathryn.wile@gmail.com if you'd like to get up.

Cat

Dougie P's picture

ah damm, I'm north of Auckland for a few days and i my also be going over to sydney for a week or so, soon too. iv done a couple of run of the kaituna already and love it!!
I'll give you a shout when im back the rivers side of Auckland!!

anashnz's picture

yeah Thats cool, Ill be at the kaituna tomorrow if your interested, Its at a medium high level at the mo so is pretty pushy but still no more than GD 4. Mob no is 0220458527, cheers

Dougie P's picture

Hi Andy, im traveling around the north at the moment and am also looking for people to paddle with. I'm a grade down from you id say but if you up for doing some 3/4 then I'm in!