Boat in Rotorua

Whitewater NZ launches new website

Get your whitewater news and events from whitewater.nz

Buy, Sell, Swap is now at whitewater.nz/market-place.

More details soon...

Hi all-

Does anyone know of a place I can borrow or rent a boat in Rotorua? I'll be driving from Auckland to Taihape and would like to boat in Rotorua without having to back track from Taihape! Also looking for people to boat with in Rotorua (towards the end of November).

Cheers
Cat

usboater's picture

Bummer I didn't get to NZ till Tuesday the 13th. Would've loved to join up. Shoot me a message 022.308.6038 since it looks like you still might be in the region of Kaituna. Can't wait to boof!

Dougie P's picture

hey Cat
Andi is the man! he's a really nice and helpful dude. he guided me down the kaituna my first time!
When do you arrive in auckland I'm going to be going down to the wairoa and maybe the kaituna too this weekend (10th/11th) with some auckland based boaters, may be able to hook you with a boat and ride if you there and interested!

Dougie P's picture

hey Cat
Andi is the man! he's a really nice and helpful dude. he guided me down the kaituna my first time!
When do you arrive in auckland I'm going to be going down to the wairoa and maybe the kaituna too this weekend (10th/11th) with some auckland based boaters, may be able to hook you with a boat and ride if you there and interested!

sanga's picture

Call into the Okere Falls store and ask for Andi Uhl. He will sort you out with gear etc.