searching for the chance to get in a boat!

Hello!
I´m Viki from Germany. I´ll travell around NZ from the end of September until February. For me it´s impossible to spend such a long time without whitewaterpaddling or canoepolo, so I´m searching for a chance to get in a boat and to meet other kayakers. I´ve got good experience and am able to paddle in class 3-4. Can anybody help me with contacts and information?:)
Looking forward to an answer!!!
Lots of greetings, Viki

Viki's picture

Hey, sorry, I was a bit ill and couldn't contact you. At the moment, I'm in the area so would it be possible to join you? I hope so! My emailadress is: vmarewski@aol.com. Cheers

TerryL's picture

Hi Viki, call or text 0274964656 if you are in Waikato or mid. North Island area. I'm sure our club will have a group on a river trip some where that you could join in with and we have spare boats and gear.

Mathieu's picture

Hi Viki,
If you want buy a kayak you can work for Bliss-stick one week and get your boat cheaper. It's a very good plan ! Also I'm in new-zélande until decembre so maybe we will able to meet us if you like. I have posted just before you : looking to meet kayaker.
If you want more information you can get me by mail : mathieu.zorn@laposte.net .
Cheers
Mathieu