Looking for Kayaking Partners

Whitewater NZ launches new website

Get your whitewater news and events from whitewater.nz

Buy, Sell, Swap is now at whitewater.nz/market-place.

More details soon...

I am spending 2 ¬Ω months in New Zealand, March 1st through May 13th. I am hoping to paddle as much as possible. I am by myself and looking for paddling partners.

I will have a vehicle and all my gear. I am buying a kayak when I arrive. I may even have a second boat and gear that is my friends who is in school and can’t kayak as much as me. I can travel to any area of New Zealand to meet up for river running, though I will probably be hanging out most of the time in Murchison and Wellington.

I am a class III paddler hoping to kayak everyday while in New Zealand. I just need to find people to paddle with.

I have already made some contacts through this board. And I hope to get in touch with those who I have already had correspondence with when in New Zealand.

Anyone looking for some one to paddle with, class III – III+, from March 5th to May, get in touch with me. I would love to keep my days filled with kayaking.

My name is Spalding, I am from Kentucky in the US and you can email me at: nodig@mac.com

I will start with the Buller Fest on March 5th.