Paddling around the South Island

I'm on a bit of a paddling (and mountainaering) mission around the South Island through to the end of March or so. Wicked or what!

The Karamea two day expedition was just amazing!

I have a creek boat and a play boat... and even an inazone to cover all eventualities! Also have a car for logistics of shuttles etc...

I'm paddling up to class IV, so many of the west coast heli runs are appealing... along with sooo much else! So if you're interested, please get in touch.

Email me or call on 021 505 508 and let's go paddling!

julz's picture

Hey Dude !!

Gonna be hanging out on the west coast after Bullerfest and looking for any good boaters keen for some classic heliboatin / creekin !!!

drop me a line if ya keen

steve10's picture

What an adventure this is turning out to be! Just lovin' the boating!

Post a message here if you're able to get out there and let's go paddling...

adrono69's picture

hey I've got lots of free time on my hand from now till May. keen to paddle around (up to Grade IV).

my no 0211 806 571

I'll call you guys for some paddling

yan

adrono69's picture

hey I've got lots of free time on my hand from now till May. keen to paddle around (up to Grade IV).

my no 0211 806 571

I'll call you guys for some paddling

yan

david.levrÈn's picture

Hey Sonja!
I'll be keen to do some boating on the north Island, now you've got my emali!
// David

sonja's picture

Hi Steve,
I'm in Christchurch at the moment and have still to work till end of February, but then I have the whole March to travel around and I'm still looking out for some travelling/paddling partners. Do you only want to stay on the South Island? I wanted to go up to the North Island, as I spent the last have year here in the South. But I'm also open for any other suggestions.
I'm paddling class 4.
So, may be we could keep in touch and see what's going on in March.
Have fun paddling,
Sonja