WANTED med and small creek boat and paddles

Hi

My partner and I are heading to NZ from the UK and travelling round.

Havent brought boats or paddles so looking for a Medium sized creek boat and paddles
Small sized creek boat and paddles.

Also anyone want to show us some rivers and help with shuttles would be cool.

We're flying into Auckland and starting in the North Island before heading south. So ideally looking for kit in the north island.

Cheers

Charlie

CharlieD's picture

Hi

Yeah I'm interested. Send some photos to charlesdeed@gmail.com

Cheers

Bruyess's picture

I have an Adventure Technology Hercules (Carbon, 197 cm, 30 degrees) for sale if you are still looking for paddles. $150 NZ give or take. Located in Okere Falls, on the Kaituna River (North Island). Can send pics if you are interested.

CharlieD's picture

BUMP

Hi still looking. Preferably in the North Island.
Any more boats for sale?

Cheers

CharlieD's picture

Hi Beater

Cheers for the message about the nomad. Will be a bit of a tight budget, do you have an idea of price in mind?

Beater101's picture

Hey there, I have a Dagger Nomad(Medium) for sale, in really good condition and is the new model.
Located in Christchurch but can transport it to the north island for you no worries.
Check it out here: https://rivers.org.nz/forum/buy-sell-swap/18432

joshscarlet's picture

Hey, I have a liquidlogic jefe Chico for sale in the South Island really good condition, paddler weight: 35 - 75kgs for 600ono. I could get it to the north island depending on when your coming. contact me on 020 411 08315 or joshua6791@gmail.com

joshscarlet's picture

Hey, I have a liquidlogic jefe Chico for sale in the South Island really good condition, paddler weight: 35 - 75kgs for 600ono. I could get it to the north island depending on when your coming. contact me on 020 411 08315 or joshua6791@gmail.com