Sell Nirvana M

Hello, I am travelling to NZ from Norway for a month and want to sell my boat Nirvana medium when I leave from Auckland, end of november 2018.
The boat is orange and white. Today boat is almost new. It is from April 2018 (just a few month old). It never swimmed or get any damages.
I was thinking to sell it for 900 euros (New price was 1500euros).
Contact me if you like Nirvana then we can discuss! Cheers Capucine

Capu's picture

The boat is now sold!

Capu's picture

Boat is available for sell now in Okere Falls. New price 1000 nzd ! :)

Capu's picture

Hi Jonis
I spoke with my friend and she will adapt her plans so I am happy to sell my boat now! It is in Okere. Gordon was first , so if he likes it he gets it. I can come back to you if he doesn't buy it eventually. Did your boat arrive or you are still interested ?

jonisaccount's picture

Hey, if my boat doesnt make it on the flight to aukland on the 6th and she doesn't buy it,,i would drive wherever in NZ to buy it..but only if i can buy it on arrival, as im only there 3 mos..

Capu's picture

Hi! I leave today 29th.. but boat is still in Okere Falls. Contact me straight we can figure out something? I was thinking to leave it for a friend and sell it in march - would that fit you? Or can see if she can brings her own Nirvana and sell mine to you now! Just catch me on Facebook for closer discussion maybe? Capucine Thomas Lepine

Gord89's picture

I’m getting into Auckland on the 29th

Gord89's picture

Definitely interested in buying this if it’s still available. When do you leave from Auckland?