For sale: Zet Toro and Sommers designs paddle

Hey so I'm headed off to Chile and it seems my boat is too long to make it onto the plane!

Zet Toro - am asking $1100ono (retails $2190)
Boat is only 2 seasons old and has no cracks/dents/welds - they are the strongest toughest boats you can get!
Definitely some scratches on it but has many years ahead of it still - as you can see in the pics I have customized the outfitting a bit to make it not so wide for my knees.
Would consider swapping it for a good condition Waka tutea if anyone wanted to do it as they are under the 250cm length for the plane =)

Also looking to sell my sommers designs kinky creek paddle 197cm 45degree offset. $500 Ono - Has only been used 2 months and has no cracks or anything just light wear on end of the blades (the tape you see in the pics is for making it more visible if I lose it- the writing rubs off also if you want it off)

Both will be making their way up with me from tekapo - Christchurch - rotorua - Auckland between November 24th- December 1st so I can deliver along the way if needed =)
Cheers
Please send a message on messenger to John Bollen if interested

Gord89's picture

Is this still available?

JohnB's picture

Hey sorry to those who had messaged me on the phone number - my phone has just died so please if you can just message me on facebook messenger instead - search for John Bollen - thanks =)