For Sale - Pyranha Sub 7 - play and river run for $350.00

A very fun boat to paddle. I've used this boat for both playing (surfs easily) and river running.

Described in Playak as below:

"The S7 is designed to be easy going and let you play as many waves and holes on the river as possible but still have enough speed & control to let you to boof down your local whitewater run too. The S7 allows any level of paddler to learn and develop their play skills in all types of water features, as well as allowing the more experienced to explore their local WW runs for unfound play spots and new lines. Ample foot room allows for a comfy ride [...]."

I've added foam to the seat to make it more comfortable. The ratchet system was not working for me, so replaced the existing back brace with a new one and made it a static system. This could be easily changed back.

It has the normal scratches for a boat this age, but no dents or cracks.

Based in Wanaka so needs to be picked up from here. Asking price is $350.00. Please get in contact with any questions.

ewater's picture

Good point - should have included that in the original description. The boat is a one ball which means it's the smaller size.

tg's picture

Hi mate,

Is this the small or medium size?

Cheers