Great opportunity for an outdoor-minded person to have year-round work in the Adventure Tourism industry in the Bay of Plenty area.
The Job Role:
• Instruction of Kayaking and Climbing, demonstrating proper use of equipment, responsible for the supervision and set up/take down of the activities.
• Leading and supervising activities within the Adventure Park including group functions and guided trips on the Wairoa River where we are situated.
• Facilitating or assisting in the running of specialized courses (i.e. team building, sea kayak courses, white water courses, etc.)
• Assisting with the routine maintenance of the Adventure Park, Kayaking Equipment and Climbing equipment.
• Tour guiding including preparing all catering and equipment necessary for the trip as well as driving customers and kayak trailers to and from our tour sites.
Perks of the Job:
• Work alongside other paddler's and outdoor guides
• Access to sea kayaks, white water boats, SUPs and more
• Awesome staff events
• Opportunity for growth
Things were looking for:
• Seasoned Paddler or Guiding Experience
• First Aid Certificate
• Passenger Endorsement or clean Full Drivers Licence that you've held for 2 years and willing to obtain a Passenger Endorsement
• Ability to drive manual
• Confident driving trailers
How to apply:
Email your application and cover letter to Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org, applications for this position close March 29th.