Outdoor Prehospital Emergency Care Course

Is anyone keen to do an Outdoor Prehospital Emergency Care Course?

http://www.peaksafety.co.nz/index.php/Pre-Hospital-Emergency-Care-5-days...

Not sure on dates yet, waiting to hear back from the guys at Peak Safety... would be run in the Canterbury region if I can get one going and would suit me to do it sometime between July 16 - 31st (in the school holidays)..

Let me know if you're keen, 021 321 372

Niki

Nikie's picture

Thanks for all those who were keen, unfortunately I haven't been able to organise enough people for the course so it won't be running.

Cheers

Niki

Nikie's picture

Thanks for all those who were keen, unfortunately I haven't been able to organise enough people for the course so it won't be running.

Cheers

Niki

LukeFaed's picture

Hi Niki

Could be really interested, if it definitely runs in the school holidays.

cheers

Luke Faed

Nikie's picture

Not looking promising at this stage... still need 5 more people unfortunately! Was super keen to get Peak Safety to come down too... I'll keep trying but I don't think it's likely that I'll get this one running :(

eal's picture

Hey Nic,

I'm available 26 Jun - 08 Jul for this course if it goes ahead (which will be great!).

I could do some advertising as well if you're still struggling on numbers...? Not sure how successful I'd be but worth a try...

Thanks
Eamonn

Nikie's picture

Sorry guys, unfortunately we now need 10 people... I'll keep working on finding more, we need an extra 5 to get the course going.

Let anyone else know who might be keen and hopefully we can get the course going!

Nikie's picture

Sweet!! Let me know what dates suit you guys and if we can figure out a time that works for everyone we have enough people to run the course.

Dates that I can't do are:

April 16th - 30th
May 18th to 22nd

Other than that I can be flexible with dates. I'm thinking a Monday - Friday course would be best, I can get a free venue here in Methven and also have a fold out couch in the lounge if anyone needs a place to crash.

Let me know and I'll get touch with the crew at Peak Safety!

Niki

thebarber's picture

i have 2 people that are keen depending on time off work.

eal's picture

Hey pending dates and confirmation of uni this year, I could be very keen.

My email is eamonn.lowe@gmail.com

Keep me in the loop!

Thanks
Eamonn

Nikie's picture

Course will be $900 + gst but we can get a group deal once we know numbers.

5 day course and ideally aiming for 10 people but they have run with only 5 before.

Sweet, let me know if you're keen!