Funyaks is a canoe guiding operation based out of Queenstown. We are owned by Dart River Safaris and are part of Ngai Tahu Tourism. We offer a full day scenic trip on the Dart River, which involves jetboating upriver into Mt Aspiring National Park and canoeing back downriver on Grade 2 water.
Our guides traditionally come from the rafting industry. We are seeking experienced New Zealand raft guides to join our team for the 2011/12 summer - start dates will vary from October 1st to December 15th, depending on returning staff and operational needs. The guides we are seeking:
- Hold the NZ Raft Guide Award (Grade 3 or higher)
- Have a P Class and Class 2 Drivers Licence
- Have attended a River Rescue Course
- Have a current First Aid Qualification
- Have a good work ethic
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Previous Trip Leading experience is desirable.
Our Guides enjoy wages between $160 - $220/day, consistent work, a free gourmet lunch and a spectacular work environment. For more information on our trip, please view our website http://www.dartriver.co.nz/dartriver/FunYakSafari/
Dart River Safaris
Tel.: 03 442 4939
Mobile: 0274 414 0946
Funyak guides wanted