Canoe Slalom BOP Incorporated
P O Box 16-292
FIXED TERM COACHING POSITION
Canoe Slalom BOP invites applications in writing for a 6 month fixed term coaching contract. The position is based in Tauranga, New Zealand. Assistance will be given to arrange accommodation etc if required.
Details of the position are:
* Coaching of developing slalom paddlers with 1 – 2 years white water experience.
* Contract to commence at the beginning of NZ school term 4 – 14 October 2013 and terminate at the end of NZ school term 1 2014 – mid April – early May 2014. The contract may be renewed at the end of this period by mutual agreement.
* 15 hours per week guaranteed – spread over 6 days in a week.
* Hours are predominantly before and after school on weekdays with a full training day held on Saturday or Sunday.
* Travel to Okere Falls, Rotorua – Kaituna river required once or twice per week.
* Pay rates to be agreed
* 2 weeks paid annual leave included – to be taken at an agreed time.
* Driver’s licence & own transport required
* Good command of the English language required
Please forward applications for the above position, together with details of coaching experience and references to email@example.com by 18 August 2013. Please contact Maryanne Washer 021 938 000 for any further information which may be needed for an application.