Stolen Gear!!! Please keep an eye out for...

Forums: 

In Rotorua, my van, a purple, 1983, Toyota 'Town Ace' with silver racks was taken with everything I own in it, which I brought down from the States.(Pretty stpid eh?) All my kayaking gear, clothes, outdoor gear and video equipment was in it. Kayaking gear includes:
Red Dagger Kingpin 6.3 with 'Chad' written in electrical tape behind cockpit (Probably scratched off) look for hole in front center wall(To put sponge in.
Adventure Technologies Bent-shaft paddle. Brand New!!! With green trim around the blades, name in green trim. This is a 202 and was cut just for me because of the length.
Blue Kokotat Gore Tex Dry Top. Very expensive! XL with a small rip in right elbow. Just got it that day and haden't even fixed it yet.
Orange Lotus Sherman PFD. Name "Foreman" across the back is faded but shows up when wet.
Blue Grateful Heads "Hawg" Helmet. The kind that looks like a World War II millitary helmet.
Grey w/ yellow trim, Bomber Gear Shorty paddling top.
2 skirts. Mountain Surf Kevlar with aqua-seal patching in front. Snap Dragon skirt too.
Heaps of poly-pro pile and fleece.
Video equipment icludes a Sony trv-900 3 chip digital camcorder that records in NTSC format(for the US) Down here, NZ uses PAL so it is virtually useless here. Also a Macintosh ibook laptop and a Sony Mini-discman with a bunch of mini discs, cd's and dvd's.(Not that I expect to see those again.)

chad.foreman's picture

Police have found most the van and most of the stuff