Calling UK paddlers...

Forums: 

Does anyone know of a good website in the UK similar to this one, i.e. that most paddlers look at for buying and selling stuff? Cheers.

wreck.tum's picture

you could also try www.the-watershed.co.uk then click on the link 'used gear' in the left hand column.

All the best dude!

richard1's picture

Yes, I now sit in all evening posting replies on the ukriversguidebook forum, just like I used to do with rivers.org. Joy! Why are there no rivers in this country? Norway soon though!

andy6's picture

By far the best website is:
http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk

guides to all the UK rivers and a well respected and supervised discussion forum. Enjoy!

andi's picture

Also che4ck out www.getoutcanoeing.co.uk for buying and selling stuff and also www.aswatersports.co.uk based in Devon. the getout web site has a direct link to the rivers guide book site. As a pom now living in AKL, who has paddled extensively in the UK for a few years, give me a shout direct andi@andiwillsher.co.uk if you want to know anything else, need paddling contacts, water level web pages, etc etc and I can also put you in touch with a few shops as well if you need it, and a really good club, depending on where you are heading.

Andi

ruth's picture

The most equivalent board to this one is on the Community page at

And for the South East have a look at as well

cgizzle's picture

look under canoe focus part of the british canoe union website.