Looking for November boating

Forums: 

I'm looking to do some creeking on the North or preferrabally the South island in November. I want to get in at least one heli run, but I'm pretty much game for anything. I have my own kit, but may need to borrow/rent a creeker. I'm flexible for petrol money, traveling destinations, etc.

let me know if you're interested; I creek to V-

-jake

jake's picture

I'm still looking for a heli trip between the 23rd and 25th. Drop me an email if you're keen.

My paddling CV is here; http://www.paddlehard.blogspot.com

jake's picture

I'll be on the W. Coast from Nov 22nd-25th.

-j

jake's picture

Will that be okay with people? Other opinions? I'm not sure I want to show up at someone's camp and feel like I'm elbowing my way into their crew.

barny's picture

I'd say you should just roll over to the coast and head to Mahinapua campground just outa hoki. You'll meet people there.I'll be on the coast all summer boating and working so might see you there.

Peace

Barny

steve5's picture

Hey dude,
Dunno if you'll get this seeing as it's a pretty late reply but I'm heading to the coast 2mrw arvo (Sat 12th) till Wed 16th if your keen. I'm up for almost anything as I just wanna get on the river. I'll be staying at Lake Mahinapua, white corolla red Huka.

stevekayaks@hotmail.com or 021 2991096 if you wanna get in touch

ross0's picture

Hey up I am also looking for a paddling buddy, me names Ross from england an i am thinking of going to murchisson some time in Dec. Would say i am comfortable on Grade 4+, can sometimes be pursuaded to do the odd 5. Going to hire a car and boat in nelson prob. Let me know if you are intrested.