Squirt boating info.....

Forums: 

All interested,

Hope you’ve seen the Angst board posting by Noah, but pls. feel free to distribute this as widely as you can stand to make sure interested squirt boaters don’t get left out of the opp to participate or visit!

Team Trials for the World Championship in May, 2007 will be conducted as follows:

Date: September 24, 2006
Start time: 11 a.m. Registration will be in the parking lot beginning at 9:00 and will move down to the river at 10:00
Location: Last Chance – accessible from the Upper Gauley/AW takeout field
Entry fee: $10, to be split between West Virginia Rivers Coalition (shuttle van drivers) and AW (takeout/access providers).
Format: 4-5 mystery attempts, 1-2 flatwater routines (final number tbd depending on the signup)

I will see if we can get boats driven down on the WVRC trucks, but be prepared to hike down with your boat.

Let Risa know if you plan to participate, and please respond to a confirmatory email mid-month if you have changed your mind, so we will know to look for you, or not!

Questions or suggestions? Please email. If you have suggestions for judges (3 needed), I’ll love your suggestions and contact info.

See y’all soon. I’ll be back in touch when I know whether or not we have a shuttle arrangement set with WVRC.

Cheers,

Risa

Risa Shimoda
The Shimoda Group
301-585-4677 P/F
301-502-6548 C
www.theshimodagroup.com