The West Coast Whitewater Kayaking Survey 2010 is now live and Whitewater New Zealand encourages anyone who has paddled on the Coast to complete it. Andy England is doing the work as part of his Royal Society of New Zealand Teacher Fellowship. In brief:
- Purely about whitewater kayaking/canoeing on the West Coast of NZ.
- The biggest West Coast kayaking survey to date, designed to update the 1991-93 survey.
- Will provide valuable data for decision making processes.
- It’s online and will take you 20 mins if you haven’t done many rivers, up to an hour if you’ve done most West Coast rivers - you can leave it and come back to it
- Live until 12 August.
- Needs as many people as possible, so please complete the survey and encourage everyone else you know to participate.